Re: Experimental instructions for use of Ubuntu PC programs (X11 via Xmir)

El día Thursday, April 30, 2015 a las 01:27:31AM +0200, lgd escribió:

> Cannot quote some mails easy because of bad spam filter but:
>
> I added explicit xserver-xorg-xmir to the PPA install command. There are
> some videos about Xmir from Will Cooke (Canonical):
> https://www.youtube.com/user/willcooke1/videos

I have watched some of the movies about running Xmir on the phone to get
"normal" X11 applications running on the phone. This would awesome, very
cool!!! And maybe we could get the two pieces which I do still miss
(goldendict and foxtrotgps) running this way on the BQ...

How could I get Xmir on my BQ (r21), or is this still to far away from
being installable by an end-user?

In any case: thanks and good luck on progress.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."