Re: Experimental instructions for use of Ubuntu PC programs (X11 via Xmir)

Don't give up, freeze your state of now and wait if the two German
testers with Nexus 7 have more luck in some hours or days. Please be
patient for further tests and collecting error messages.

Which messages come if you start the dillo.sh-script in the (e.g. adb)
shell? I will compare it with that from the German testers.

Greetings, lgd