New CI Train Silos

Hi All,

Just a quick announcement to let everybody know that Steve has
generously created 10 new CI Train Silos, to help alleviate the crunch
we felt last week.

I've assigned a couple of new ones already but this is a bit difficult
as there are still more requests than available silos, so I need to
prioritise them for the people who are actually around to use them. (I
want to avoid the situation where I assign a precious silo to somebody
who is just sleeping).

So anyway, for those of you who had to go without silos last week, if
you could just check your requests in the spreadsheet and ping me to
let me know that you're actually around to use a silo, then I'll
assign you one.

Thanks!