Re: Ubuntu phone crashes and no way out

On Monday, 4 May 2015 22:12:03 CEST, J. Valentino Dax wrote:

tried to press all the available hardware keys for more than 10 seconds
and all combinations of them too. Both times the only solution was to wait till the battery was empty
(half a day). Afterwards it worked normally again.

Try holding all the buttons at the same time for very long. I'd say even as long as 30 seconds. I tried this when I booted into the fastboot and I couldn't get out and it did work to power it off. It seemed to be an eternity; much longer than what I expected. But it forced poweroff.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device