Re: unable to pick-up incoming calls

El día Thursday, May 07, 2015 a las 08:35:58PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> El día Thursday, May 07, 2015 a las 05:11:11PM +0300, Alberto Mardegan escribió:
>
> > Hi Matthias,
> >
> > On 05/02/2015 08:56 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > > Today it happened that my wife was unable to pick-up incoming calls with
> > > her BQ (r21). The device was ringing but in dark without the slider to
> > > pick-up the call or to reject it. When she came home I could proof this
> > > and have had to reboot the BQ.
> >
> > this happened to me too, yesterday. Did you already file a bug about it?
> > A quick search in launchpad didn't help me.

Hi,

It turned out that in the moment when my wife could not pick-up the
call, in her BQ was running some shell script (a shell loop to log every
300 seconds all running processes with top) which I started to catch some
other issue in her phone (the battery drain). I will later file a bug
and attach the log, because it is showing some processes which something
like "telepho..." in the name running with high CPU usage.

Btw: I am always in doubt to which part I have to file a bug, Can someone
please give me a bit light on this?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."