Re: unable to pick-up incoming calls

On 05/08/2015 09:21 AM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
It turned out that in the moment when my wife could not pick-up the
call, in her BQ was running some shell script (a shell loop to log every
300 seconds all running processes with top) which I started to catch some
other issue in her phone (the battery drain). I will later file a bug
and attach the log, because it is showing some processes which something
like "telepho..." in the name running with high CPU usage.

Cool, let's hope that this gets resolved soon. Please post here the bug number once you've filed it, so I'll subscribe myself too.

Btw: I am always in doubt to which part I have to file a bug, Can someone
please give me a bit light on this?

I would start with filing a bug against dialer-app:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+filebug

It may be that it's not the component responsible for the bug, but anyway it's very likely that people working on dialer-app will know where to move this bug to.

One very important thing to do so that the bug gets the proper attention is to add the "bq" tag to it.

Ciao,
  Alberto