Re: Remote terminal to Aquaris E4.5 - how?

Hello,

from your screenshot I can tell that you have not the most recent SDK version installed.
What Ubuntu version are you running?

You probably want to enable this ppa (for 14.04 and newer) to get always the most recent version of the SDK :

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Benjamin