Cannot send files to or browse files on AquarisE4.5 (usb and bluetooth)

Regardless of restarts, I cannot connect with USB to my AquarisE4.5
through my file browser anymore.

First it says:

No such interface 'org.gtk.vfs.Mount' on object at
path /org/gtk/vfs/mount/1.

Then on next attempt:

Unable to open MTP device '[usb:002,003]'.

--

With Bluetooth I'm not able to send files to device (Blueman just says
"error occurred," I'm not sure how to do it command line to get better

--

Screen on phone is unlocked and active while I'm trying to connect.

I have added this ppa: to update libmtp, as suggested:
https://launchpad.net/~fossfreedom/+archive/ubuntu/libmtp

Phone is running Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10 (r21), PC is running Linux
Mint Xfce 17.1 Rebecca (Ubuntu 14.04)

Follow ups