Re: Cannot send files to or browse files on AquarisE4.5 (usb and bluetooth)

hi,

Am Montag, den 11.05.2015, 22:15 +0200 schrieb Louis Holbrook (for
subscriptions only, don't use):

> Screen on phone is unlocked and active while I'm trying to connect.
>
> I have added this ppa: to update libmtp, as suggested:
> https://launchpad.net/~fossfreedom/+archive/ubuntu/libmtp

who told you that ?

the default libmtp in the ubuntu archive will just work fine (it is
being tested a lot by our QA team), if you feel like needing any newer
version, please use the phablet-tools PPA instead, that definitely has
all udev rules that are needed for the ubuntu devices.

oh, and there are still issues with obex transfer (iirc there are
multiple bugs open), some might be fixed with this weeks OTA upgrade.

ciao
	oli