Ubuntu Touch OTA-3.5 released

Hello everyone,

We have just released another Ubuntu Touch update to the stable channel
- this time marked as OTA-3.5. The image numbers for selected devices
are: krillin #22, mako #18 and emulator #17. This release is still based
on the ubuntu-rtm/14.09 series and only includes a batch of hotfixes for
the important issues spotted in the last OTA.

 * Short human-readable changelog:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ota/ota-3.5.changelog
 * Bugs fixed by this release:
https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+milestone/ww19-ota
 * Detailed commitlog:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ota/ota-3.5.commitlog

As with the previous release the update will be deployed in phases but
in the next ~24 hours the OTA should be available to all users. If you
get the update earlier and notice any critical issues, please be sure to
inform us as soon as possible so that we can halt the update before it
reaches to everyone. Highly unlikely, but we prefer to be absolutely safe.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak