Re: enable bluetooth when charging

Most newish car stereos can work as a set of very loud bluetooth
speakers for your phone.

So, you hop on your car, plug a usb charger into the phone, and the
phone automatically enables bluetooth (if it was disabled at the
time). The car stereo and the phone were paired already, so they
reconnect automatically, and music coming out of the phone starts
playing on the car speakers. When you get to your destination, you
unplug your phone, and bluetooth is automatically switched off to save
phone battery (if it was disabled before plugging it in).

My guess for such an option would be just an on/off switch in the
bluetooth page of system settings labeled something like: "Always
enable when charging."