Re: Telegram broken

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback. Since there's been more than one person reporting
this, perhaps there's a person that could send me the debug logs, so I can
understand better what the problem is.

If you have Ubuntu, and adb [1] installed, please turn on Developer Mode
(bottom of system settings, About Phone -> Developer Mode), hook up USB,
then:
$ adb shell touch /home/phablet/.config/com.ubuntu.telegram/.debug

This will enable some more verbose logging. At this point, you can try
reproduce the bug (no chats, or crash as I've read in one of the e-mails).

Once you see the problem,
adb shell "ls /home/phablet/.cache/upstart/application*telegram*.log"
pick the last one, and
adb pull <the full path you picked above>

Feel free to send me the log privately, off the list.

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,
karni

[1]
http://lifehacker.com/the-easiest-way-to-install-androids-adb-and-fastboot-to-1586992378