Re: RFC: Help app design

On Wednesday, 20 May 2015 08:45:09 BST, Daniel Holbach wrote:
Does anyone have more ideas on what we could do with the help app?

Personally, I'd like to see something that facilitates bug reporting. Specifically, I would like it to help the user work out which components to register bugs. Also, if it can open a link directly to the report bug page, with the user already logged in (using the credentials from online accounts) that would be excellent.

Taking that a step further if it can also attach the relevant logs for that component/app, instead of expecting regular users to figure out how to get this data.