Dekko wishlist

Hello Dan,

I have some wishes to the app, should I file them into the bug tracker?

Here they are:

- Present the mails somehow in a threated view
. Being able to delete a complete thread at once
- Being able to finally delete mails from the screen of the INBOX of the
  account
- Show the final signature already while editing the mail below the text
  to be edited.

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."