again battery down to zero

Hello,

I have again the situation wherein the battery was drained to zero in a bit
more than one hour;

my every-5-minutes cronjob about date+capacity shows:

Mon May 25 13:04:56 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 72
Mon May 25 13:09:56 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 71
Mon May 25 13:10:01 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 71
Mon May 25 13:25:14 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 68
Mon May 25 13:35:29 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 66
Mon May 25 14:34:13 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 12
Mon May 25 14:53:19 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 1
Mon May 25 14:59:00 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 0
Mon May 25 15:00:01 CEST 2015
battery capacity%: 0

i.e. between 13:35:29 CEST and 14:53:19 CEST the remaining 66% of the
capacity have been drained; it does not seem to be a non-suspend issue
because the cronjob was not run in this period every 5 minutes;

How this looks in the battery graphic is attached.

The syslog of this time can be found here: http://www.unixarea.de/syslog.May25.txt

Should I file a bug issue or attach this to an existing one?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."