Any reminder not showing notification

Hello everybody,

I am sorry if this is a known issue, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Currently, the most unnecessary problem I have with my BQ is that, when I set a
reminder, the phone just vibrates twice at the set time, shows a heads-up
notification while it vibrates, and then nothing, no notification or anything
else is shown that might indicate that a calender event just happened. This
caused me to miss quite a few calender events (it does not matter whether I use
the "reminders" app or the core "calender" app).

Is this a known issue? If so: how can I help to solve it? If not: could you
please tell me where to register the bug?

Thank you very much in advance.
Torsten

Follow ups