How to dial a "Pause" ?

Hi

I am trying out the Ubuntu phone on Nexus 5 (have ordered a BQ, but it has yet to arrive) for work, but have found a limitation that seems to be a showstopper altogether

I have a bunch of numbers coded into my SIM, which is for conference calls. The numbers are in a format like xxx-xxx-xxx,,1234567# where xxx-xxx-xxx is the number for a conference call service and 1234567# is the passcode for my conference.

What it does on all my prior phones (Symbian, Android, iOS, Win phone and even now on Firefox OS as well) is dial xxx-xxx-xxx, wait 10 seconds (5 sec pr comma) and then send the 1234567# as if I was inputting it like on a normal dialpad.

When I dial these from Ubuntu phone (via my contact list) the dialler application won't let me dial the number.

I have too many of these to memorize and use them frequently so there is no way for me to use this phone without them other than writing them down which would be a real hassle

I am open to suggestions that requires changing code / messing around on the terminal and so on.

The feature should probably be using DMTF tones, which I don't know if the dialer app supports.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Silas

Follow ups