App logo missing and unable to launch (possibly connected to losing Dekko account data)

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry for somewhat spamming the email list lately, but today I found that my
Google Calendar app is somehow half-gone. It's still listed in the "app drawer"
but without a logo and I can neither open nor uninstall it.

http://s13.postimg.org/za49citdz/No_App_Logo.png
This is a screenshot showing that the app logo is missing from the drawer
althought the phone still consideres the app to be installed.

http://s13.postimg.org/g6axw6gjr/No_Uninstall_Possible.png
This is a screenshot from the app store page showing that I cannot uninstall the
app. Tapping "open" or trying to launch the app from the drawer does not do
anything.

I suspect this might be related to my Dekko losing its account data as it could
be a general case of data loss. Do you have any idea how I can help to
investigate this? Here's hoping it's not a faulty handset.

BQ Aquaris on r22.

Cheers,
Torsten