Re: Where to app development discussion

To be honest, I am often annoyed of getting 40 mails about one subject when
there are some issues with the SDK again (or some unclear/missing parts in
the documentation) by which I am not affected. I'm not saying others might
not feel the same about my threads but being someone who contributes as a
hobby, getting an average of 15 mails per day, most of which aren't
relevant to me, is a bit too much sometimes, especially when you are busy.
Therefore, I'd vote for having app development *discussions* on the other
list (granted, of course, that the SDK and UITK people are subscribed to
it).

Thanks a lot for bringing this up.