Re: speedup launching apps - technical possible?

It would be best to file bugs against any specific apps you think are
launching particularly slowly. Some apps will have to load hardware
resources and so on during startup so will take a bit longer but typically
startup shouldn't be more than 2-3 seconds (although the first time an app
is launched can take slightly longer due to having to initialise the QML
cache)