Re: speedup launching apps - technical possible?

I already filed a bug here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1440889 for
the dialer app.
But I think all of the apps are launching slow. I just compared a few
apps with similar ones on android (Messaging, Dialer, Calendar, Google
Maps). The android device was weaker than the Aquarius, it was a HTC
Desire X with a Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon (2 Cores 1000 GHz) CPU. In
comparison the Aquarius has a Quad Core Cortex A7 with up to 1.3 GHz.
Even though most apps on Ubuntu Touch took 1-2 seconds longer to launch.
This doesn't sound a lot but for me it feels a lot and considering that
the Android hardware is not as good as the Aquarius I think it's even
worse.