Re: Bank webapps

On 05/06/15 10:46, Davide Alberelli wrote:
@Alan
Well, the "bookmark" is my experience with webapps.
All the webapps that I daily use are nothing more than bookmarks (gmail, dict, OSM, Amazon, tumblr, various games, ecc) and often the websites themselves say that I should use the native app for Android instead of going to the website ;) All the other features that you are mentioning sound definitely interesting, but none of them are useful to me now, nor I have seen them yet anywhere in my daily experience. So, why should I use a webapp instead of going to the website? The only reason that I have in my daily experience is because it is a nice bookmark.

Davide Alberelli

yeah, I think those ones should not exist (or should be something else, there is no reason there shouldn't be a shared bookmarks and ratings system built into the platform, that used to be a popular concept, like stumbleupon) There are a few webapps that do contain some active code I think, google plus, facebook, gmail and so on. Stuff to fix the experience or add platform notifications or whatever. These deserve to exist, the bookmarklets don't.