Week 23 in Unity API team

What we've done over the last week:

- Unfortunately no landings as vivid was still closed and we aiming for
dual landings. The next couple of days will see landings of all our piled
up stuff including go bindings to create aggregators.

- Further thumbnailer testing ensuring no regressions. Had a closer look at
apps utilizing thumbnailer to see the impact.

- Inline music playing should be finished from our side and silo'ed
together with Unity8. Still some work left on overall feature though, e.g.
. More or less same applies to in card actions: we got our part mostly done
waiting for shell parts being implemented.

- Scope js bindings: spent quite some time figuring the best solution that
has small memory footprint but at the same time enabling use of popular js
modules/frameworks as without the latter the bindings would be very
limited.

- Indicators: mostly maintenance and bug triaging, e.g. trimmed
indicator-network bugs from 150 down to about 30 that really need attention
(vast majority of other issue was either fixed by now or are wishiist
items).

- Snappy scope: working in progress, it's possible to see installed snaps,
install and uninstall snaps.

Thomas