Re: [ubuntu-phone] Find SD card path

Hello,

I am developing an application which needs access to a path on the SD card:

  read_path: [
    "/media/*/*/[Mm][Aa][Pp][Ss]/"
  ]

In C++ I don't know the full path of the SD card, I can guess the user
is "phablet", but the SD card ID is impossible to guess.
if I also give access to "/media/" the solution is simple, I just create
a  QDir and list all subdirs of /media and so on, but since I don't have
read access, how do I find out the path?

I found the class QStorageInfo which could do the job:
QList<QStorageInfo> volumes = QStorageInfo::mountedVolumes();

however this class will only be available from the Vivid image, not yet
in 14.10 which is currently installed on most BQ Phones.

Any other ideas?

Frans