Re: [ubuntu-phone] Offline routing application - Publishing problems

Hello Jamie Strandboge,

> There is no reason to run it unconfined when an app-specific directory could be
> used instead. As far as exceptions go, this is the cleanest solution because
> only your app would have access to this directory. Because of the
> case-insensitivity, you would need to do something like this:
>   read_path: [
>     "/media/*/*/[Mm][Aa][Pp][Ss]/"
>   ]
I have changed my apparmor file to the lines you mentioned above,
however I can't get it to work fully.
For some reason it works when I just hit play from Ubuntu SDK, but when
I install the application (through the publish tab in ubuntu-sdk) the
app still doesn't have access.
The nasty thing is that I can't debug applications that are already
installed.
I have two questions:

1) Is there any difference between debugging from Ubuntu SDK and just
installing the click app (other than "debug" in the .json), or is there
anything special I have to do to process the .apparmor file?

2) Is there a way to see stdout / stderr from an installed application?

Thanks,

Frans