Re: Apps wishlist

Hello Wayne,

Maybe even better yet, you could create a website which contains an already
filled out email everyone of us can sign and it sends an email to the
developer. Maybe this way a lot more will contact the developers and the
demand rises.

I for one would love to just select the app I want, type in my email and
maybe add a few lines of my own to the email and just press send.

If you pick up on this idea I could help you in writing some of those
emails maybe.

Anyway, I like your idea. Wish you and all of us best of luck.

Jan