Re: Apps wishlist

Related to this, I do not want to have on my Ubuntu phone proprietary apps
or apps with proprietary protocols which you may not have control over,
which may have back doors and which may are "phoning home" to the
developer. This was for me the main reason to select the Ubuntu phone.
I deinstalled, fofr example, the HERE app.

And, I do not need "Whats Ape" or Skype.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."