Re: online accounts (facebook)

Hi Yasmany,

On 06.06.2015 05:22, Yasmany Cubela Medina wrote:
> Hello. Im developing some app that should connect to facebook and make
> some posts, comments, etc.
>
> I need to create my own app on facebook and log the user in through it?
> or should i use the API online account?

Yes, you need to create your own app on facebook, and then use the
application key with the Online Accounts API.
For an example of an application using Online Accounts in a simple way
you could have a look at my flickr-uploader:

  https://gitlab.com/mardy/flickr-share/tree/master

Note, however, that Flickr uses OAuth 1.0 while you'll have to use OAuth
2.0 for Facebook, so there are some differences.

The reference documentation for Online Accounts can be found here:
  https://developer.ubuntu.com/api/apps/qml/sdk-15.04/Ubuntu.OnlineAccounts/

and an overview is here:

https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/platform/guides/online-accounts-developer-guide/

HTH,