Landing team 09.06.15

Hello everyone,

Regarding OTA-4: we were able to fix the language pack issues for the
most fully-translated languages. We are still discussing how to deal
with it in the right way for the future though... Besides that there is
also one more fix we are waiting for to do the final release related to
2G->3G switching, which has been said to be ready for testing around
today. Let's see tomorrow if there's any progress made.

After OTA-4 is done and released, the next update will probably happen
around start/mid of July. This means there will be some time to take
care of some of the issues everyone is facing.

Information for landers: Robert and IS made a brand new production
deployment of the train - be sure to inform trainguards of any issues.
We also updated the LandingProcess [1] documentation on our LT wiki-page
to include detailed information regarding possible landing scenarios. We
hope that helps.

Commitlogs generation still in the works, but should be back pretty soon.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- Missing commitlogs due to manifest switches

* Smoke-testing results:
devel : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/
rc : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/

#220 devel/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/mako/220:20150609:20150529.1/12913/

#152 rc/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/mako/152:20150609:20150210/12912/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307