Re: online accounts (facebook)

Hello again guys.

I follow the example on the ubuntu oficial doc
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/platform/guides/online-accounts-developer-guide/
but when i execute and click the button to get the facebook account i get
this error:

RequestAccess failed:
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name
com.ubuntu.OnlineAccountsUi was not provided by any .service files")

What that can be?