 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Restarting Unity
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, 10 June, 2015, 11:16

 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
 MESSAGE-----

 Hi,

 On 09.06.2015 23:25, Phil
 wrote:
 > I'm sure that, recently,
 someone posted a shell command to restart
 > the Unity UI if it goes a bit wobbly.
 I've spent ages looking
 > through the
 archives and my old messages, but I can't find it.
 Can
 > anyone shed any light on this,
 please - I'm sure it was quite

 straightforward: either a "service" command or
 something with
 > /usr/bin/unity8-dash
 .

 restart unity8
 Version: GnuPG v1

 iEYEARECAAYFAlV4Do8ACgkQXJwWsxE5x7hSrgCfU698xbU830o18FGQBmXMlFOC
 1loAnRX0uYtozVycuj5wLifwvWsQM0CF
 =5t3t
 -----END PGP
 SIGNATURE-----