From: "Rodney Dawes" <rodney.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "lukasz zemczak" <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ubuntu Phone" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:03:19 AM
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] SEGFAULT in silos - Was Re:  Landing team 09.06.15

There is a critical issue in Wily which is blocking landings for some
projects, as builds fail in silos due to a SEGFAULT when attempting to
run binaries which use gnutls (if you use any network stacks with SSL,
this likely means you).

The issue is now reported in a bug[1463875] as well.

[1463875] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1463875