BQ4.5 damage, first report.

I am well aware of the simple rule. The more expensive and high end your phone, the easier it is to break. Sneeze too close to an iphone and the screen cracks! So, having been rather unwell over the last few days my phone has taken a battering, I lost count of the number of times it has hit the deck as a result of me really not being on the ball. Yes, it broke.

I am quite impressed with the amount of effort it has taken for this, and with the end result. Yesterday I was using the jack socket to link to my car stereo as handsfree (please someone sort out the bluetooth issues) and it wasn't working. Eventually I realised a reboot didn't help and it was every call it didn't work on so I examined the phone. It had split at the seam between the front and rear panels. All that was required was to gently clip it back together and away it went. Thankyou BQ and Canonical for choosing a design which can take a knock and keep on kicking.

On a side note does anyone know when we are getting a fix for the 'answer button'? I'm getting very bored with the phone ringing but not allowing me to answer, I was missing work calls the other day as a result.

Keep up the good work guys.

Follow ups