Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

Yes, all modern phone UIs (that I know of) use a slide mechanism when
answering calls. Just tapping seems nice, until you take into account real
world usage where the phone is in your pocket and you can easily just press
the hang up button by accident when fumbling for it

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 at 11:29 Michael Zanetti <michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>