Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

Used to? More or less. Happy? Hardly.

Even I as someone who is very concerned about the current lack of encryption need to be able to answer calls asap.

I didn't find it very obvious that I have to pull a thumb instead of the actual green take call button. And some people I know struggle much more than I do in learning thse weird interactions.

And most recently I'm even struggling to hang up because the PIN entry shows up during the call.

Again this isn't a place where security can be allowed to compromise UX.

That said, I do appreciate that I'm not taking calls in my pocket, albeit I'm still "failing to unlock" sometimes and notice when it vibrates as a result of that.