Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:29:41 +0200
Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> El día Thursday, June 11, 2015 a las 12:06:19PM +0200, Michael
> Zanetti escribió:
>
> > > Despide of this, I even think that the slider is suboptimal. I'd
> > > prefer just pressing the red or grenn button.
> >
> > This was just a button in the beginning. It turned out that there's
> > a high risk of pressing them accidentally when pulling a ringing
> > phone out from the pocket.
>
> 20 years ago, my old Siemens S4, you have had first to unlock the
> keypad and than answer the call with a 2nd key;
>
> today it should work IMHO like this:
>
> - ringing is presented (maybe even with Calling Party Number)
> - you have to unlock your screen passcode
> - you hit a button to answer
>
> that anybody who finds a ringing BQ without unlocking the screen with
> the passcode, is already a security issue, IMHO
>
> 	matthias

Umm No!
When a Phone rings general users just want to answer it, not leap
though hoops to do that.  Any entry bar you raise above that of
android/ios limits the likelihood of adoption.

People are happy and used to sliding the slider to answer a call.

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)

http://www.canonical.com