Re: to make anoymous the BQ E4.5

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2015, 12:12 +0200 schrieb Marco F:
> > I'd argue that if data is so sensitive that really noone can see it,
> > you better not put it into any device with connectivity.
>

> Like your gmail authentication token?
>

> > Anyhow, in Ubuntu, things are stored in /userdata/.
> >
> > sudo rm -rf /userdata/* && sudo reboot
> >
> > rally should get you going, which I think is what the factory reset does

currently there is ...

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/android/+bug/1419928

If you really want it wiped I would recommend flashing a recovery.img
with adb and then actually format the partition from the recovery adb
shell ... and perhaps zero it with dd or some such a few times if you
really fear the wear levelling (grabbing data out of there is more work
than just recovering a formatted filesystem though, I would doubt anyone
does that effort unless you are excpeted to have really valuable info
for them on the phone)

ciao
	oli