Re: OSMTouch and pre-fetch tiles

Hello Matthias,

It could be due to a different screen resolution, that zoom levels are
handled differently.
Anyway it looks like a lot of work to copy over the cache. I am
currently developing an offline navigation application which is suited
for your needs.
It's not yet in the store, but the sources are available on github.

https://github.com/fransschreuder/OSMScout-ubuntu

Opening the project in ubuntu-sdk, build and install it seems like less
work to me than manually converting image tiles.

Regards,

Frans