Re: owncloud cron

Thanks mate, look forward to hearing what you find. M

On Sunday, 14 June 2015 7:34:40 PM AEST, Wayne Ward wrote:
yes it works great
like i say i have a small cron running every 15mins syncing small apps
and one every hour doing bigger stuff like music etc

i just made a file with the syncs i required and saved them in my home directory and saved them as say for instance owncloudsynapps.sh then did a chmod +x

and the added these lines to cron using crontab -e

*/15 * * * *  /home/phablet/owncloudsyncapps.sh

/0 * * * *    /home/phablet/owncloudsyncdocs.sh

im pretty certain that they dont run when screen is closed im just testing now so i know for sure.

Wayne