Re: Lock screen does not react on input/swipes.

El día Sunday, June 14, 2015 a las 08:44:06PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> Have a strange situation on bq4.5 with r22 image. See subj.

Hi,

I have had the same situation some days ago, also with r22; I rebooted
the BQ because ...

> Can get beyond the screen using active icons in the notification area, e.g.
> if I select battery indicator and then options, input secret code screen
> gets activated and I can access the device.

...because this idea did not came into my mind; I will file a bug issue
next time, as it seems that I was not alone with this issue.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."