Re: Youtube

Hi,

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, Gareth France wrote:
Today I had need to play a youtube video and found that they play but the video is plain black. I can only hear the audio. I tried downloading a different app and playing through the browser but same deal. Anyone else have this and is it a known problem?

it's a known problem when the video quality is set to low. There was a
discussion on the list about that some time ago. I don't know whether
it's being worked on or maybe even fixed in the next OTA. The problem
appears to happen most often on a mobile connection since that's when
bandwidth is usually small, causing the quality to automatically being
set to low (unless you have HSDPA or another high-speed connection, of
course).

Cheers,
Torsten