Re: Contacts

El d�Monday, June 15, 2015 a las 10:08:57AM -0300, Renato Filho escribi�> Hi

> We are working to support save/import from disk. But until this land you
> can use goolge contact sync or you can send all contacts to your e-mail as
> vcard and import it back on ubuntu phone.

I have imported some 150 contacts from vCard file without any kind of
problem. You can even purge or update them this way. Details see here:
http://www.unixarea.de/bq.txt
11. Import and export of Contacts

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail