Re: OTA-4 r23 && no alarm

Same story here.

On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 08:12:54 CEST, daniel Wood wrote:
My alarm didn't go off either, however, any new alarms seem to work.

On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 07:03:59 BST, Matthias Apitz wrote:

Hello,

I have an every day alarm set to 5.25 am. Last night the OTA-4 arrived
in my BQ E4.5 and I'm now on r23. Thanks to all for the good work!

This morning the alarm didn't made it ring and I have no indication that
I have missed it sleeping (should there be a visible indication like a
missed call?). I will check it tomorrow morning with another hardware
clock set to 5.20 and without changing anything in the BQ.

Anything in the syslog to check?

	matthias

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device