OTA-4 r23 && no alarm

Hello,

I have an every day alarm set to 5.25 am. Last night the OTA-4 arrived
in my BQ E4.5 and I'm now on r23. Thanks to all for the good work!

This morning the alarm didn't made it ring and I have no indication that
I have missed it sleeping (should there be a visible indication like a
missed call?). I will check it tomorrow morning with another hardware
clock set to 5.20 and without changing anything in the BQ.

Anything in the syslog to check?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups