Re: Ubuntu phones for electronic/robotics prototyping

Yep am experimenting with Snappy on Rpi, specifically for drones. Look
forward to it landing on the phone!

To use the phone as a robot brain need a GPIO breakout board though for
connecting to external sensors, gps, pwm speed controllers etc - was
wondering if anyone has hacked on this already.

Cheers
Jouni