Re: r23 && adroid-gadget-service does not fully enable rndis0 interface

El d�Wednesday, June 17, 2015 a las 02:12:28PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribi�>
> Hello,
>
> I have today with r23 (it worked already with r23) the problem that
>
> $ android-gadget-service enable rndis
>
> creates the interface rndis0, but this does not get any IP addr
> assigned. I still have not rebooted the BQ E4.5 to solve the problem, if
> someone needs some information out of it via terminal-app

additional info:

I can put on both sides an IP addr with:

BQ:

$ sudo ifconfig rndis0 10.42.0.1

and FreeBSD:

# ifconfig ue0 10.42.0.19

and can nicely ssh into the BQ via the USB. The problem must be with the
handling of rndis0 after 'android-gadget-service enable rndis' and not on
the host side.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail