Re: r23 && adroid-gadget-service does not fully enable rndis0 interface

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2015, 14:12 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> Hello,
>
> I have today with r23 (it worked already with r23) the problem that
>
> $ android-gadget-service enable rndis
>
> creates the interface rndis0, but this does not get any IP addr
> assigned. I still have not rebooted the BQ E4.5 to solve the problem, if
> someone needs some information out of it via terminal-app

the script setting this up is /usr/bin/tethering

network-manager changed a lot between RTM and 15.04, techincally the
addition of

nmcli c reload

in that script should have been enough, but i remember that i had to add
a sleep to actually give NM time to pick up the new config. can you
check if the reload line is actually there and perhaps try to make the
sleep longer ?

ciao
	oli