Re: Convergence, Browser and WebRTC

Hello all,

BTW I have further improved my programstarter.sh Bash script.
It is now possible to start different X11 apps after you have already
one running X11 app in fluxbox.

New programstarter.sh Bash script:

#!/bin/bash
export DISPLAY=:1
if pgrep Xmir > /dev/null
        then
                echo "Xmir already running"
        else
                Xmir $DISPLAY --desktop_file_hint=/home/phablet/.local/share/applications/$1.desktop &
fi
sleep 0.5
if pgrep fluxbox > /dev/null
        then
                echo "fluxbox already running"
        else
                fluxbox &
        then
                echo "fluxbox already running"
        else
                fluxbox &
fi
$1 $2 &
if pgrep xvkbd > /dev/null
        then
                echo "xvkbd already running"
        else
                xvkbd -geometry 540x320+0+550 -compact
fi

Screenshot shows Chromium and Firefox side by side.

Best regards,

Marco