Wi-Fi off drains battery

Hello,

I would like to ask whether anybody else is observing, that the bq aquaris
phone is draining battery faster when Wi-Fi is turned off? I am not sure
whether it is true or is it only my feeling.

My observations are as follows:
1. When I bought the phone there was bug that drained battery after one
day. So I did not use the phone.
2. After the bug was fixed I installed one sim in 3g mode (which I do not
use frequently) and wi-fi on and left the phone on the table. Battery
lasted for 8 days (7 nights).
3. Then I decided the battery life is sufficient, put second sim into the
phone and started using the phone. Since I do not have wifi access all the
day I decided to turn off wifi. Since that moment battery lasts for 3 days
(2 nights).
4. When I begun tu turn on wifi when at home (nights) and turn off during
days. The battery lasts for 4 days (3 nights).

I am still not sure the observation is correct, since I use phone too short
time and not many battery cycles were done. So this is the why I am asking
you, whether you observe it also and thus should be treated as bug.

Thanks

Marek

Follow ups