Need to fix the installing guide about devel/stable (developer.ubuntu.com)

Hi,

I think it has been changed for good reason (like to be sure people not enought techies to put the devel will be on a stable channel), but there are some mistake about the install text above and below the command.

https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/

Text before and after ubuntu-flash-device are about devel while the command line isn't devel but stable:

> Install Ubuntu using your selected channel, in this case we use the devel channel

…ubuntu-device-flash …

--
Actualité ubuntu francophone :

 * http://www.reddit.com/r/ubuntuFr